Our teams can help you with problems related to emotional or psychological distress, addiction, violence, abuse, poverty and social exclusion or mental health problems whether diagnosed or undiagnosed. Your CSSS provides intake, follow-up, counseling and consultation services by appointment for children, young people and adults.
- CLSC de Côte-des-Neiges: (514) 731-8531
- CLSC de Parc-Extension: (514) 273-9591
- CLSC Métro: (514) 934-0354
In case of a psychiatric emergency, these three hospitals can accept patients .
- St. Mary’s Hospital Center: (514) 345-3511
- Montreal General Hospital (MUHC): (514) 934-1934, ext. 2216
- Royal Victoria Hospital: (514) 934-1934, ext. 34271
- Centre de crise Tracom (bilingual services) (514) 483-3033: A centre intended for persons going through a difficult situation or a crisis. For example, if you are concerned about the inconsistent or dangerous behavior of a friend or loved one, you can communicate with a crisis centre, which offers professional services 24/7. The services include consultation, evaluation, referral, counseling, follow-up, and, in some cases, accommodation.
- Ami-Québec: (514) 486-1448: A centre providing assistance and support to the families of people with mental illness www.amiquebec.org
- The Multi-Écoute Centre (514) 737-3604: Listening, psychosocial support and referral centre (services offered, respecting the participant’s culture and, if possible, delivered in the person’s mother tongue) www.multiecoute.org
- Depressed Anonymous (514) 278-2130: Telephone listening service and weekly sessions for people suffering from depression www.deprimesanonymes.org
- Tel-aide (514) 935-1101: Confidential listening service for persons in distress, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week www.telaide.org
SEE ALSO CASES OF DISTRESS SECTION